Ever wanted to cup along with other people that are used to cupping?
Well… that is what this episodeÂ is about, and it has 6 parts, that will be release one at a time:
On your Marks
First however you will need to order the coffees. We are fortunate to have Cape Coffee Beans on board to do the order fulfillment of the coffees. You can order them here: capecoffeebeans.co.za/coffeebrewmancecupping.
OR click below and order now:
Then while you wait for your order to get to you take a listen to Part a, b and c – to understand our approach, how to setup the cup-a-long cupping session, and how to use the score sheet Cuth Bland has created.
- Part a – The concept and the plans to get the cups-a-rolling – listen here…
- Part b – About how to set up your cupping so you are ready to cup-a-long – listen here…
- Part c – Description on score sheet we will use in the various cup-a-longs -Â listen here…
Then once the coffees arrive you can cup-a-long with the people in Cape Town or Johannesburg (and we are hoping Durban). As the episodes are released:
- Jhb Part released listen here.
- CT Part coming
There are also supporting documents:
- Document on how to setup your cupping – Setting up Your Cupping March2016.pdf
- Document on cup layout -Â Cupping Glass lay out sheet – 3 glass
- Score Sheet with SCAA cupping wheel. – Scoring Sheet March 2016 – WithSCAAWheel.pdf
We would like to thank
- Cape Coffee Beans for sponsoring the Coffee – go to their website hereÂ capecoffeebeans.co.za
- The SCAA and WCR for allowing us to use the cupping wheel under CC Licensing, links here:
- AudacityÂ® – the audio editing software that Coffee Brewmance;
seeÂ AudacityTeam.Org – the free audio editor we recommend.
- iFreeSkypeRecorder – we used to record these session and plan to use again;
seeÂ ifree skype recorder – our recommended FREE skype recorder